Really looking forward to seeing everyone on Feb 20th at 6pm
- @aaronr will talk about how this website was made over the last week… Jekyll, BootStrap, GitPages, etc
- @thebigspoon and @keum will talk about OSM + TileMill + TileStream + Leatlet = Offline map for emergency. Use case is a wastewater facility viewer that Greg and Peter have been working on.
- @mrosen will talk about how his trip to central america and the GPS traces he came back with!
- @aaronr will talk about gathering proposals for FOSS4G-NA by this Friday. ProjFinder proposal is done, but we could use more.
- @aaronr would like to talk about process to elect new officers for CUGOS in the next 3-4 months.
Possible but not confirmed:
- @xxx iOS Go Map!! tool for OSM Editing
- @aaronr might break out some geo-farts (you heard me…)