- Mike Rosen Toward Machine Learning of Lidar Classifications. When you look at a Lidar point cloud it’s clear to you what you’re looking at: trees, cars, wires, etc. Sadly, the best the industry can do right now to tag those points is have human operators do that manually. I’ve been working on this problem for while and will show you a bit about what I’ve learned and how far we have to go.
- @Kate Leroux I’ll talk about how I recently dug into how to improve performance in a Mapbox stylesheet.
- Jason Taylor Base Objects and Functional Programming in R - Caileigh Shoot and I have been putting together a workshop for WAURISA. I would like to share this introductory section with you all. This is more or less how I wish I was taught R when I first was learning the basics. This material along with exercises and a geospatial component will be presented at a Maptime in April.
- Peter Keum Quick highlight of QGIS 3.0 and Paul MCcombs has nice summary note from our last PugetSound QGIS User group.
- @you tell us about something cool you are working on