- Jeff McKenna of OSGeo drops by (virtually) to share what they’ve been up to.
- Nick Peihl will present experimental offline map solutions with mobile devices being used in San Juan County.
- Julie Goldberg will show what we’ve built lately in Empower Engine, including the first piece we’ve built with vector tiles. I’ll talk about what I’ve learned about vector tiles and what I’m struggling with as I try to use them for more stuff. If time, I’ll give an overview of what we’re planning to build with them over the next six months.
- Isabel Shaw (and Hannah Judge) will talk about their upcoming mapping project in Liberia. The project will span in-field (GPS) data collection, data cleaning, QGIS, and cartography. They would love any and all advice/suggestions/words of wisdom from the CUGOS community!
- Kimberly Scrivner of the Puget Sound Regional Council will lead a dialogue about using OSM for a regional coverage of sidewalk data. She’s interested in learning more about how long it would take to collect data for any given geography, what standards they might use, if there are tools that would make this more efficient and how they might make this appealing to their members (public agencies).
- @you tell us about what you’re trying to solve.
Watch for live updates during the meeting…